We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Spa Connectors office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The candidate will be joining a global, fast-growing company and will be responsible for managing new and existing projects in Saudi Arabia.
You will have the ability to develop and implement specific spa projects, including the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, controls and completion while ensuring high quality delivery that is in line with Spa Connectors Values and Brand Standards.
- Have an extensive spa background
- Prior experience in spa consulting/projects
- Ability to cultivate and and build relationships
- Strong follow-up skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Driven to achieve results
- Strong service excellence skills, with a passion for quality of service and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication skills (must be fluent in English)
- Ability to work independently
- Experience handling large scale spa projects
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable in a start-up environment
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Creative and innovative
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible and reliable