We have an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a Male Nurse with physiotherapy and/or personal training experience. This unique role will be to support the health and well-being of an UHNWI in a full time traveling capacity.
Based in the Middle East, the job scope requires the ideal candidate to travel 70% of the year. He must be between the age of 25-35 with high energy, EQ and the ability to live a full-on lifestyle.
- Male candidates only.
- Must have valid RN license from a recognised accredited professional body.
- Physiotherapy and/or personal training experience is an advantage.
- Experience in liaising with medical professionals.
- Must be between the age of 25-35.
- Must have high energy and EQ, service oriented, detail oriented and be able to live a full-on lifestyle.
- Able to commit to a traveling role.
- Experience in working with UHNWIs is an advantage.
- Must have experience working in Western countries, such as Australia, U.K., Central Europe and so on.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with medical specialists.
- Assist in monitoring medication, diet and physiotherapy.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Permanent position.
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 with great bonus and perks.
- Travel will be approx. 70% of the time, 30% in Kuwait.
To apply, please click the button below and follow the instruction